9 places to spend Valentine's Day in New England

Looking for the perfect place to enjoy Valentine's Day? Look no further! These are some of the romantic spots in New England so take your sweetie to one of these beautiful place for a wonderful Valentine's.

Five Mile Point Lighthouse- New Haven, CT

Go to this beautiful lighthouse for a romantic day. The view from up top is breathtaking.

Mohawk Mountain-Goshen, CT

This mountaintop gives the whole view of nature. It is a wonderful place to see all the the beauty of New England.

Bartlett Arboretum & Gardens-Stamford, CT

This Victorian garden is a perfect place to take a sweetheart on a picnic.

Boston Public Gardens- Boston, MA

Walk around and smell the roses. This gorgeous spot is ideal to just take in the presence of your loved one.

The Charles River- Boston, MA

Walk along this glistening river. Be sure to sit down after a while on a bench and perhaps share a kiss.

Commonweath Avenue Mall- Boston, MA

With lights all over the trees, this is an ideal romantic winter spot. Surprise her with a nice stroll and maybe some warm hot chocolate.

Empire State Building- New York, New York

Get to the top and see the beautiful New York City skyline. This one is sure to please the girl of your dreams.

Central Park- New York, New York

Take a ride in a horsedrawn carriage around central park. You’ll be nice and warm under a blanket but still able to see the park at its best.

Love Sign- New York, New York

Ever wanted to see the beautiful love sculpture in New York City? Valentine’s Day is the perfect time to enjoy it with your sweetheart. Don’t forget to get a picture together with it. It’s sure to be a memory to remember!