This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Conn chapter.

The Christmas season is upon us, which means that it’s time to freshen up our Christmas playlists from last year (let’s pretend that I haven’t been listening to it since October). Most of us have the obvious choices of “All I Want for Christmas Is You” by Mariah Carey and “Underneath the Tree” by Kelly Clarkson in our playlists, but there’s always room to spice things up! In this article, I’ve compiled a list of my favorite pop Christmas songs that will make a great addition to any playlist.

“Like It’s Christmas” by The Jonas Brothers

I couldn’t be any happier that the Jonas Brothers have gotten back together! This is such a feel-good song that certainly gets me into the Christmas spirit.

“Winter Things” by Ariana Grande

This is such a vibey and relaxing Christmas song, great for a cozy winter night in.

“Christmas the Whole Year Round” by Sabrina Carpenter

This song is so catchy and to say the least, a bop. It instantly gets me so energetic and happy, which is definitely what we need this holiday season!

“Christmas in My Heart” by Loving Caliber feat. Mia Pfirrman

I’ve recently discovered this song from some Christmas YouTube videos and vlogs, and to say the least, I’m obsessed. I also love Dylan Sitt’s remix version!

“Fa La La” by Justin Bieber feat. Boyz II Men

This song is so fun, catchy, and festive- perfect for your Christmas playlist!

“Christmas Tree Farm” by Taylor Swift

I had to throw in this Christmas song by Taylor Swift, who (fun fact) actually grew up on a Christmas tree farm.

“Drummer Boy” Justin Bieber

I’ve seen this song circulating through TikTok and I’m definitely not mad about it! This song is so upbeat and fun, perfect for the Christmas season! This is the second song that I’m recommending from Justin Bieber’s “Under the Mistletoe” album but honestly, every song on there is amazing.

“Santa Tell Me” by Ariana Grande

If there is one song that you add to your Christmas playlist from here, this is the one. This is a Christmas playlist staple so I had to mention it in case some of you do not listen to it already!

I hope that you now have your ultimate Christmas playlist ready to play nonstop this holiday season. Make sure to enjoy this time of year (safely!) and take time for yourself…you deserve it!

Emily Rostkowski is a senior at the University of Connecticut studying math and math education. She is a contributing writer to HerCampus UConn who enjoys writing on culture, fitness, lifestyle, and college topics. Aside from this, Emily is pursuing research in her field and has worked as a research assistant this past summer. She will begin full-time student teaching this spring in a high school mathematics classroom. In her spare time, she enjoys traveling, working out, eating ice cream, trying new coffee shops, and attending UConn sporting events. Most importantly, she is a hot girl walk, Taylor Swift, and sugar cookie latte enthusiast.