You can’t deny the fact that you have thought about downloading Tinder at least once. Whether you’re looking for a life companion or a lover for the night, chances are you’ve wasted many hours swiping through countless people who probably don’t deserve your attention. These thoughts have definitely crossed your mind while you were spending your time on Tinder instead of cracking open that textbook.
1. Okay. Which pictures make me look the hottest?
2. Oh. OH! This one makes my boobs look good.
3. This first guy is really cute.
4. OH MY GOD HE IS IN MY ANTHROPOLOGY DISCUSSION!
5. Is it weird if I swipe right?
6. Is swiping right when you say yes?
7. Wait which way is actually swiping right?
8. Please put your shirt back on.
9. Aw he has a puppy in his picture!
10. I want to match with your dog.
11. *Swipes right*
12. Ew, why is he kissing a different girl in every picture?
14. Shirtless selfie? Please stop.
15. Where have you been all my life?
16. Okay there is a group of 10 guys in every picture… which one could you possibly be?
17. Oops, I accidentally super liked him.
19. Aw, he’s playing with children.
20. He can have my children…
21. Is it wrong to swipe right just so I can ask who his friend is?
22. How come I have never seen you on campus?
23. THE HOT ONE MATCHED WITH ME!
24. So does this mean I’m pretty?
26. Aw, he has a picture with his mom!
27. I actually know this kid.
28. Do I have to swipe right because I know him?
29. That’s definitely a universal rule, right?
30. Is it just me or is there an overwhelming amount of guys with fish?
31. Group shot. Please be the hot one.
32. WHY IS IT NEVER THE HOT ONE?
33. I hope I never see any of my matches in class.
34. He has gorgeous eyes.
35. Seeing you with other girls doesn’t make you any more desirable.
36. Why do you only have one picture?
37. Are you trying to catfish me?
38. So. Many. Shirtless. Selfies.
39. THAT’S MY COUSIN. WHY IS MY COUSIN ON HERE?
40. You are 21 and have a picture from your high school graduation…
41. Oh he’s “Not looking for love…” Obviously. You’re on tinder.
43. He messaged me 4 times with the same pick up line.
44. You can’t possibly be 20, you look like you are in middle school.
45. Why don’t you have a bio? Is there nothing interesting about you?
46. I think I met this kid at a frat party.
47. I went to high school with you. I’m feeling uncomfortable.
48. I can’t pronounce your name.
49. Do guys think these pick up lines are actually okay to say to people?
50. Please delete your Tinder for the sake of humanity.
51. Why is it necessary to put ‘single’ in your bio?
52. You are gorgeous, how are you still single?
53. Wait why am I on here? I’m never going to actually meet up with you.
What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever seen on a dating app? Tweet at @uconnhc and let us know!