This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Conn chapter.

No matter how far away winter break seems, it is easier to get through the last hurdle that is finals week if you remind yourself of all the free time and things to look forward to once you get there. With a month-long winter break, you’ll have all the time in the world to binge watch all the new Netflix shows that you’ve been too busy for thus far, and here are just a few you should check out.

1. Atypical

This is a cute, family-centric show that follows the main character, Sam, who has high-functioning autism and is navigating the confusing world of dating while in high school. The main cast of characters consists of Sam, his parents, and his sister, Casey, as they go about their everyday lives, and the show does well to describe how autism can impact each member of a family. Adorable and sweet, it is the perfect show to watch if you don’t want your heart to be broken—and a major step towards more representation for those on the spectrum!

2. Elite

On the other hand, if you’re looking for an intense high school murder mystery, “Elite” is the way to go. After one of their classmates is murdered, each of the students of this elite prep school is a suspect, and it’s your job as the audience to decide which characters can be trusted.

3. La Casa De Papel (Money Heist)

A criminal mastermind would like to pull off the greatest heist Spain has ever seen, but to perform this operation, he has to recruit eight individuals with abilities of their own. This show has garnered a lot of positive feedback, and for good reason.

4. T@gged

Coming back for its third season next Friday, “T@gged” revolves around three girls who are all tagged in a video of a girl being shot online. This anonymous user continues to harass these girls, and it becomes a race to figure out why they have been tagged and what connection links them all to the video. A thrilling teenage drama, “T@gged” continues to get better with each season, and I am very excited to hear that the third season is premiering next week.

5. Chilling Adventures of Sabrina

From the executive producers of “Riverdale” comes a spooky new take on the character of Sabrina Spellman, half-witch, half-mortal, balancing life as a human teenager and an ascending witch. With a holiday special coming out December 14th, it’s about time to see what the buzz is about and enter this haunting world.

There are so many things to watch—and there might not be enough time to get to everything this break—but here is a solid list of where to begin. Happy watching!