lucas ludwig aRk7FZie1T4 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
lucas ludwig aRk7FZie1T4 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Wellness > Sex + Relationships

5 Reasons You Should Break Up With Your Significant Other

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Conn chapter.

Relationships are all about compromise, and it’s no doubt when you have a SO you will have to learn to accept some of their annoying habits. However, there are some things that they can do that are immediate red flags, and should they occur, you’ll need to break up with them ASAP. 

1. They don’t get your vine references

When you’re driving down the road, passing a construction sign, saying, “Road work ahead? Uh, yeah, I sure hope it does,” and they look at you like you’re crazy, end it. You don’t need that kind of negativity in your life.

2. They don’t like breakfast food

Breakfast dates are the best dates. Hot chocolate, pancakes, and waffles will forever beat those meals associated with lunch and dinner. Anyone who disagrees is wrong and should promptly be dumped.

3. Netflix Cheating

I’ve been telling you about this show and these movies for weeks and we were supposed to watch them together. What do you mean you watched Moana without me? It’s unacceptable.

4. They think Toy Story 3 is the best Toy Story

It’s like going through the stages of grief: first, you deny that they ever even said it, next you’re filled with anger, then bargaining that it could be a tie, and finally depressed that this is your reality. Acceptance never comes. I’m sorry but Jessie’s backstory in Toy Story 2 is a cinematic masterpiece and can never be topped. Should your SO disagree, swiftly kick them to the curb.

5. They put ketchup on top of their fries instead of next to their fries

This is borderline criminal. If they do this get out as soon as you can. Anyone who can put ketchup on top of fries and eat those fries without any hesitation is dangerous and not to be trusted.

There ya go colliegettes, if any of these sound familiar you know what to do!