5 Instagram Accounts You Should Totally Follow

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Conn chapter.

In a world where there a literally millions of different Instagram accounts, we found 5 awesome accounts that are worth following. All of the accounts have something cool or different about them so there’s something for everyone!

Estée Lalonde : @esteelalonde

If you’re a fashionista, foodie, or interior design lover you will adore this Canadian born, London-based beauty blogger’s page. Known for her simplistic and cool looks, Estée is every girl’s style goddess. Her closet and home will give you serious envy. Also, her Greyhound, Reggie, is the cutest thing ever. Personally, we’re a big fan of her makeup posts which make us just want to stop everything and buy all the supplies she has. If you can’t get enough of Estée, she has her own YouTube channel which you’ll find yourself binge-watching.  She also has a book out which you can order off Amazon!

ESPNW: @espnw

Any girl who loves sports should definitely follow this amazing account. According to their bio, ESPNW is a “voice for the woman who loves sports” and they demonstrate that statement with each and every post. From inspiring quotes to sports news, this account allows women to be sports fans without judgement. Whenever we need a little work out inspiration or want to catch up with the latest in sports, we are always going back to this account for our fix. 

Zendaya: @zendaya

From the queen of everything, we would expect nothing less than a flawless Instagram. From covetable style posts to enviable selfies, Zendaya’s page is everything we want to be. Following her page will inspire you to up your style game and try new makeup looks.

Finley Cooper Seyfried:  @finnsite

Amanda Seyfried’s adorable adopted dog, Finley, is about to be your new best friend. Whether he’s showing off his killer fashion sense, advocating for doggy adoption, or just enjoying his awesome life, this page is always entertaining and sure to put a smile on your face. While you’re at it, check out his owner’s account which features many Finley cameos. 

Nneka Ogwumike: @nnemkadi

This amazing WNBA player for the Los Angeles Sparks is having one killer year. She was named the WNBA MVP and her team is in the WNBA finals against the Minnesota Lynx. Check out Nneka’s page for a mixture of sports posts, inspirational quotes, OOTDs and more. She posts great fashion selfies, inspiring quotes, and funny videos. Plus, following the page of a professional athlete will definitely motivate you to hit the gym.

Thumbnail Source