5 Holiday Gift Ideas Under $50

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Conn chapter.

Now that Thanksgiving is over and the holiday season quickly approaching, it is easy to understanding scrambling to find a perfect gift for your friends, family, and special someone-especially on a tight budget. No worries though, because it is completely possible to surprise your loved ones with awesome gifts without breaking the bank. Here are some simple yet great gifts to give under $50 this holiday season:

Logitech K480 Keyboard- $19.99 (Amazon)

This awesome high-tech invention allows for the attaching and detaching of the keyboard onto almost any device such as a computer, smartphone, or tablet. Easy and convenient, this keyboard is the perfect gift for any student or tech enthusiast in general.

Canvas Pop Custom Pillow – $39.00 (pet edition)

Know any pet lovers? This gift would be very meaningful to them as it allows for their pets faced to be customized onto a fluffy pillow of their choice. Bringing warmth to both their body as well their heart, this gift is a sure to be a hit.

Viva La Juicy, Eau De Parfum – $31.19 (3.4 oz).

With smells of wild berries and juicy mandarin riddled with hints of vanilla, caramel, and jasmine, this perfume from Juicy Couture is sure to resonate with any girl looking for that extra flare and extravagance in her perfume this holiday season.  

Charlotte Tilbury Mini Celebrity Lipstick Charms- $29.00

Kylie Jenner who? Celebrity makeup artist Charlotte Tilbury has been in the beauty game a long time, and her package assortment of a nude, light pink, and bright red celebrity lipsticks is certainly no exception to her long reputation of producing quality, high-end products at affordable prices.

Holiday Memories Samples Set-$29.99

This candle set from Yankee Candle is sure to set the mood for any holiday occasion. It includes the scents of Christmas Cookie, Mistletoe, Red Apple Wreath, Sparkling Cinnamon, and Sparking Snow as well as a flickering holiday candle holder. They say smell is one of the strongest senses, so you cannot go wrong in purchasing this amazing deal of a candle set.

BONUS: The Home Made Gift -FREE

Though it requires more time, creativity, and specific knowledge of the recipient, homemade gifts are hard to go wrong by as they come from the heart and put on display the true meaning and heart of the giving season.

What best gifts can you think of under $50?Tweet us @UconnHC !

Cover Image Source