Trader Joe'S
Trader Joe'S
Jocelyn Hsu / Spoon

5 Fall Items You Need From Trader Joe’s

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Conn chapter.

It’s officially fall, which means it’s time for pumpkin-flavored lattes, chunky knit sweaters, and Halloween movies. But this year, make sure to take a trip (or two) to Trader Joe’s! The grocery store has stepped up its already-impressive fall shelves to include home decor, snacks, desserts, and so much more.

Below, I’ve compiled five items you need to check out!

1) scented candles

This year, @traderjoes is offering two mini candles in fresh fall scents: Honeycrisp Apple and Vanilla Pumpkin (my personal favorite). These candles are just $3.99 each, and they smell amazing! The candles are paraben-free and made with a lead-free cotton wick.

2) Salted maple ice cream

The Trader Joe’s Salted Maple Ice Cream is thick, creamy, and rich. It mixes sweet and salty— flavored with real Maple Syrup and a sprinkle of sea salt. For just $3.49 a pint, it’s the perfect treat for Halloween movie nights.

3) non-dairy Pumpkin oat beverage

Spice up your morning coffee with this pumpkin-flavored oat creamer for just $2.69 a carton. Or, use it in your smoothies or cereal. The Pumpkin Oat Beverage is dairy-free, gluten-free, and vegan— making it a great fall substitute for people with dietary restrictions.

4) Pumpkin gnocchi

If you’ve never had gnocchi before, it’s essentially potato-and-flour dumplings prepared like pasta. This brand new item adds pumpkin puree to an already delicious meal. Try it out for just $2.99!

5) Cinnamon roll Blondie bar

Fall isn’t just about pumpkins! This fall, try out the Cinnamon Roll Blondie Bar Baking Mix. All you need is butter, eggs, and water to make 20 bars for you and your friends. For just $3.99 a box, it’s a bargain!

Trader Joe’s has a huge fall obsession, and this list just scratches the surface of all the amazing products (including gluten-free pumpkin muffins, pumpkin bagels, apple cider hand soap) currently shelved in-stores.

Happy shopping!

Chloé Hummel is the President and Editor-in-Chief of Her Campus UConn. Chloé enjoys writing articles that help advance the goals of intersectional feminism. She also works as a marketing assistant for Globe Pequot Press in Essex, CT. In her spare time, Chloé enjoys yoga, pilates, and reading fantasy books. She is a passionate vegan, a 70s music enthusiast, and a poor piano player.