5 Best Group Costumes for Halloween 2016

With Halloween just around the corner, almost everyone on campus is starting to come up with the perfect costume for the perfect night. However, if you’re someone who hates going solo and would rather team up with your friends than deal with a costume on your own, we’ve got just the thing for you – the five best group costumes for Halloween this year.

1. The Emotions from Inside Out

C’mon, this one is cute and you know it. Plus, you can match characters based on your friends’ personalities; we all know a Sadness…

2. Team Cap from Captain America: Civil War

If you’re a big Marvel fan like me, this one’s perfect for you. It’s even better if you acknowledge the fact that Team Cap was way better than Team Iron Man.

3. Ghostbusters: Girl Edition

Do you and your gal pals need some inspiration? Why not kick some ghost butt this Halloween? “Booyah! Emphasis on the boo.”

4. The Office Characters

This one is super simple and sure to get some laughs. Just throw on some business clothes, a name tag of your character, and act super goofy. Don’t forget your bears, beets, and Battlestar Galacticas!

5. The kids from Stranger Things

I mean, are you even surprised? Not only is the show awesome, but the whole sci-fi vibe goes great with Halloween. Grab some eggos, a bike, and your parents’ old clothes, and you’ll be all set. Just don’t forget Barb. Poor Barb.

Cover Image Source

Lauren Ablondi-Olivo is a senior at the University of Connecticut and the President of UConn's Her Campus chapter. She studies English with a minor in Communications and is pursuing a concentration in Creative Writing. Lauren loves writing about politics, entertainment, books, and issues regarding young women around the world. When she's not writing, you can probably find her in her apartment drinking iced coffee and watching New Girl for the thousandth time.