Style > Beauty

5 Alix Earle-Approved Products

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Conn chapter.

It’s safe to say Alix Earle is the new critically acclaimed It Girl. With her relatable content, where she shows the not-so-perfect parts of her life, the excitement of being a public figure, and her life as a college student, Earle shows her followers vast amounts of her chaotic, busy life, including the products she uses daily. Her followers have shown to be delighted with the products she uses. When you search Alix Earle on TikTok, some of the top searches are even based on her consumer habits. Due to her great taste in products, and her popularity with many beauty brands, I’ve composed a list of five beauty products that she uses, which are definitely worth a try.

1) Mascara Combo

Alix Earle’s mascara routine has gained immense popularity since she posted a mascara routine to her TikTok. Earle uses two mascaras in her lash routine, the first being the Two Faced Waterproof Better Than Sex Mascara, (emphasis on the waterproof). According to Earle, the waterproof mascara is the only thing that will hold a curl on her lashes, so it is an important aspect of her routine. The second mascara she uses is the Benefit Roller Lash. This mascara has gone viral since queen Alix Earle posted about it lengthening her lashes. In her mascara routine, she shows all her techniques and tricks to get flawless long lashes.

2) Rare Beauty Blush

@alixearle

All makeup products listed and linked in my Amazon storefront in bio 🤍🫶🏼

♬ original sound – alix earle

Alix uses the Rare Beauty Soft Pinch Liquid Blush in the shade Hope. Selena Gomez’s Rare Beauty makeup line has even done brand deals with Earle, and she seems to be loving their products. This blush comes in 11 beautiful shades and has great pigmentation. Alix applies her blush to her cheekbones and blends it with a fluffy brush. With a variety of shades and smooth application, this blush is perfect to brighten up anyone’s face.

3) NYX White eyeliner

@alixearle

You guys know I’ve had out the white eyeliner since day 1

♬ I always forget abt this audio – ☆

Earle’s most popular makeup looks sparked the trend of white eyeliner. When it comes to eyeliner, most people run straight to the classic dark eyeliner look, but after Alix started to gain popularity, so did her iconic white eyeliner. She uses the NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk on her bottom waterline to brighten her eyes, and not only does this product look beautiful, but it’s also an affordable drugstore product.

4) Freck OG freckles pen

Although Alix doesn’t have freckles, she’s been able to rock the freckled face look with the OG Freckle Pen by Freck Beauty. According to Earle, this product is also used by the amazing Hailey Bieber. With many of our favorite influencers using this product, it proves to give a natural freckle look that looks gorgeous on Earle.

5) Nars Sheer glow foundation  

@alixearle

hope this helps some1 🫶🏼

♬ original sound – alix earle

This concealer is Earle’s absolute favorite, and for good reason. This foundation has great coverage, but is also incredibly lightweight. As an influencer who is very open about her acne experiences, Earle makes sure to show us all how she concealed her breakouts. So I definitely trust queen Alix when she says it won’t make you oily and has no flashback. Earle uses the Nars Sheer Glow Foundation in the shade Medium 6, but the foundation comes in 40 shades, so there should be a shade to match just about anyone’s complexion.

These five products have passed the “What would Alix do?” test time after time, so you should definitely try them out. Alix uses so many products that have worked for her and many others. You can find some of these products on her Amazon storefront.

Kelti is a Junior at the University of Connecticut studying Journalism and Communications. Her love for fashion has inspired her writing.