wolfgang hasselmann TwLGzTFFFio unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
wolfgang hasselmann TwLGzTFFFio unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Wellness > Sex + Relationships

18 Times Seinfeld Described Dating in Your 20s

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Conn chapter.

Despite Seinfeld being the show “about nothing,” we found it filled with relatable content for our lives. These four eccentric characters figured out dating long before we were born. We all wish we were dating like Jerry, but we find ourselves ending up more like George. Here’s 18 times Seinfeld described dating in your 20s. 

1. When you get real with your Tinder matches: 

2. When you’re going through a dry spell: 

3. When you realize the root cause of all relationships:

4. When you figure out the real reason why you’re single:

5. When you see couples with excessive PDA: 

6. When you sum up your whole dating experience:

7. When you reveal the big secret to your SO:

8. When your SO complains you’re not open enough: 

9. When your friends try to set you up with someone: 

10. When a strange man hits on you at the bar:

11. When you start to question everything: 

12. When your priorities get in the way: 

13. When you’re in a crowded singles bar: 

14. When you look at the dating pool around you:

15. When you cut to the chase introducing yourself: 

16. When you need someone more on your level: 

17. When you find out the secret to long term relationships: 

18. When you’re finally single again: 

We know that dating in your 20s can be pretty hard, so make sure you air your grievances next Festivus! 

Brenna is a senior communication student and the vice president of Her Campus UConn. She can be found getting emotional over sports, curating Spotify playists, or geeking out over Star Wars. 
Taylor Friel

U Conn '20

Taylor is a senior double majoring in Political Science and Economics. This is her fifth semester in Her Campus and currently serves as Treasurer. If she’s not ranting about politics, she’s probably stalking dogs on social media or spending too much time making Spotify playlists.