This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Conn chapter.

1. Being a woman doesn’t make me any less capable of achieving success.

2. One day I’m going to find myself in the middle of the real word and yes, it ‘s going to be as difficult as they say.

3. My 20s is my time to shine. It’s all about trying new things, keeping busy and finding myself.

3. No good comes from overthinking things.

4. Getting enough sleep is just as important as those assigments I stay up all night working on.

5. I need to be more social. Simply introducing myself to new people could expose me to a countless number of new opportunies.

6. We all need a reality check every once in a while.

7. No one likes to work. But I do love new clothes and Chinese take-out, so I should just suck it up.

8. Obsessing over other people’s opinions will only limit me.

9. After years of expeirence with relationships, break-ups never get any easier.

10. We are the social media generation. I shouldn’t feel guilty or self-involved when I share aspects of my life with my internet friends.

11. The responsibily that comes with growing up is scary, but there’s nothing more rewarding than the feeling of independence.

12. Despite all the struggles we face with school, relationships, and our jobs, we’re all after the same thing- happiness.