This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Conn chapter.

Springtime is here! There is no better time than spring for a little beauty refresh and restock. Each season calls for some new products – whether it be skincare, a pretty nail color, different lipstick or fragrance. Get started on your tan with Clarins Self-Tanner, use Hope In A Jar moisturizer to keep your skin hydrated, wear a bold lippie with pretty matte blush and try one of Essie’s new nail polishes from their spring collection. Spring beauty is all about fresh and feminine looks and these products will help you achieve the perfect look every day!

Here are a few of my favorite beauty products for the Spring!

Shop the products below:

1. Essie Lounge Lover Collection – $8.50 each

2. NARS Bronzing Powder in Laguna – $39

3. Ouai Texturizing Hair Spray – $26

4. Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue – $74

5. Living Proof Dry Shampoo – $22

6. Philosophy Renewed Hope In A Jar – $47

7. Lorac Buildable Blush (Aura Matte Rose) – $22

8. Clarins Self-Tanner – $38

9. Kat Von D Studded Kiss Lipstick (Piaf) – $21

10. Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Definer – $23

11. It’s A 10 Potion Miracle Instant Repair Leave-In – $24

Have you tried any of these products? I’d love to hear your spring beauty favorites on Twitter!

Thumbnail photo credit

Ari is a self admitted fashion-aholic with an insatiable appetite for handbags and beauty products - not necessarily in that order.  When she is not bingeing on Netflix, daydreaming about Louboutins or scouring the Internet for "up to the minute" entertainment news, she can be found at the nearby Sephora offering advice on the latest and greatest must-haves - and NO - she does not work there.