10 Pinterest Recipes Celebrating National Pasta Day

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Conn chapter.

To all of the carb queens out there: today is our day. From lasagna to carbonara, let’s celebrate the right way with these simple yet delicious recipes.

Ravioli with Creamy Sun-dried Tomato and Basil Sauce

This 30-minute recipe is perfect for a small gathering of friends (or just yourself to have leftovers) and makes about 5 servings.  

Mushroom & Spinach Lasagna

This lasagna recipe is vegetarian friendly!  It takes a while to make, coming in at 1 hour and 20 minutes but it freezes great which means you can enjoy it all week long.

Penne Alla Vecchia Bettola

This particular recipe is geared towards people who love the art of cooking.  It takes 2 hours to make and includes roasting your own tomatoes but it’s worth it for the end result.

Skinny Fettuccine Alfredo

Let’s be real, fettuccine alfredo is one of the best comfort foods of all time.  However, it’s not the healthiest option.  With this recipe you can enjoy a favorite dish with fewer calories and lighter ingredients.

Seafood Gnocchi with White Wine Sauce

There is nothing like a good gnocchi.  Your friends will be drooling by the time this seafood pasta dish hits the table.

Sun-Dried Tomato Carbonara

A carbonara dish without bacon?? You better believe it, and it’s incredible too.

Buffalo Chicken Mac & Cheese

Who doesn’t love buffalo chicken?  Who doesn’t love mac & cheese?  Boom.

Lemony Orzo Pasta Salad with Cucumber and Feta

This dish is so light and refreshing and is great to pack in some tupperware and take to work, class, or anywhere on the go.

Chicken Parmesan

Tender, cheesy chicken parm with fresh marinara sauce? Yes, please.

Cheese Tortellini in Garlic Butter Sauce

Tortellini in 15-minutes is a simple yet drool-worthy way to make a main dish or serve as an appetizer.

So, forget the gym and get cooking, it’s time to treat yo self. #NationalPastaDay

Thumbnail Source (with added text)