This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Conn chapter.

Hate how Sephora can be so expensive? Here is a list of some of the best valued beauty products Sephora has to offer. Now you can budget while grabbing some amazing quality items! Let’s go shopping!

1. Shiseido Ibuki- Gentle Cleanser $30.00

This is a great everyday gentle cleanser. Why is it an amazing value? For $30.00 this will last you well over 6 months, even with every day use. You only need a dime sized amount and it lathers up to easily cover your whole face. It is beloved by Sephora Beauty Insiders and is a great product to try out. Go into your local Sephora today and get a sample to see for yourself!

Find it Here!

2. CLINIQUE- Pretty Easy Liquid Eyelining Pen $22.00

What makes this eyeliner by Clinque such a steal? Although most liquid eyeliners are priced around $20, this eyeliner lasts longer and does not dry out as quickly as others will, so you won’t find yourself needing to replace it after only a few months. Other favorites like Sex Kitten Eyeliner by Tarte are also amazing, but this has lasted the longest with its high pigmented sharp black tip. If you want flawless cat eyes effortlessly each time, this product is an amazing value.

Find it Here!

3. Anastasia Beverly Hills- DIPBROW™ Pomade $18.00

So, this is a great value if you are willing to spend a little up front. You have to purchase the eyebrow brush separately, which will cost you $18.00 (Get it Here) but will be a one-time purchase. Another item you should use with this is Josie Maran’s 100 percent Pure Argan Oil Light (Get it Here) which will set you back yet another $18. However, if you fill in your brows daily and heavily, these three items will last you years! Just put a small drop of the light argan oil into the cap of the Dipbrow Pomade, dip the brush into the oil, then work some of the eyebrow pigment onto the brush. Use the cap to build up the pigment you want and to take off the excess from the brush before filling in your brows. It is a high-quality brow filler/sculptor that really does last forever! 

Find it Here!

4. TrèStiQue- Define, Sculpt & Set Brow Pencil $24.00

If you want something easy to use that lasts maybe around 6 months, then we suggest getting some type of pen filler instead. Our suggestion on an awesome eyebrow pen is the TrèStiQue Define, Sculpt & Set Brow Pencil for only $24.00. Hint: The pen comes with a waxy coating you will want to rub off on your arm/back of the hand to soften, then the pen works blissfully. The pro about the pen is that it’s travel friendly and very quick to fill in brows with.

Find it Here!

5. BECCA- Shimmering Skin Perfector® Pressed Highlighter MINI $22.00

Another amazing quality product that will last you forever. The high pigment payoff and beautiful glisten of this highlighter will make your makeup on fleek. The pigment allows you to get an amazing glow with a small application, and easily sticks to your skin unlike cheap highlighters that end up making you look sweaty. The extra money for this quality is a great value and perfect for everyday use.

Find it Here!

6. CLINIQUE- Even Better Makeup Broad Spectrum SPF 15 $29.00

This foundation is great for sensitive skin. It blends like a dream and has SPF 15 included as an added benefit. The cover it offers is great without looking too cakey. If you suffer from acne you will want to try this, as it does not irritate skin and was even dermatologist-developed. It is does not worsen your skin texture like most foundations do, so you will see an improvement to your skin overtime. It is a great deal for the quality.

Find it Here!

7. Kérastase- Resistance Blow-Dry Primer for Damaged Hair $37.00

This heat protector actually works and a little goes a long way. Unlike many other heat protectors that leave your hair feeling tacky or stiff, this melts into your hair. It protects heat up to 450F, and also improves already damaged/weakened strands. Use it before blow-drying, straightening, curling- it does it all! It even works to tame frizz after styling your hair and is lightweight and versatile. A co-worker once introduced me to this product, and it has been a staple within my minimal hair care collection ever since.

Find it Here!

8. Anastasia Beverly Hills- Soft Glam Eyeshadow Palette $42.00

It is easy to buy a bunch of eye shadow palettes and then rarely use them before they go bad. This palette is an everyday to night palette so you will be sure to get the most use out of it. It features 14 shades including matte and shimmer options and has highly pigmented butter smooth texture to blend easily. If you are looking for a palette for all occasions, then this is it.

Find it Here!

9. First Aid Beauty- Hello FAB Coconut Skin Smoothie Priming Moisturizer $28.00

A great primer for the upcoming Summer months. It works as a duel tool to moisturizer and fill in pores before applying foundation. The coconut smell and lightweight texture is refreshing and does not leave any stickiness behind.

Find it Here!

10. FENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna- Match Stix Matte Skinstick $25.00

This long-wear concealer stick works to conceal, correct, and contour. It glides effortlessly onto skin and once blended with a damp beauty blender the coverage it offers looks flawless. Use during the day or for a night out, since it does not result in any cakey-ness.

Find it Here!

Do you have a favorite Sephora item that you think is a steal? Comment down below and let us know!

Carissa is a Junior at the University of Connecticut pursuing a degree in Marketing. She has a passion for art, writing, and fitness. Other hobbies of her include hiking, hula hoop dance, and cooking. You can find her around campus often because she’s always out doing something; so if you see her say hi! ?