Delicious & Easy Fruity Snacks to Try Out!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Chicago chapter.

1. No Bake Fruit “Pizzas”

One of my favorites, these are super quick to whip up and can be as healthy (or unhealthy) as you want them to be. I typically choose to go with a whole grain pita and spread either greek yogurt or peanut butter on it. The toppings vary very much depending on what I have in the fridge, but berries, cut grapes, or kiwi are pretty delicious go-tos.

2. Raspberries with Whipped Cream and Honey

Pretty self-explanatory. Delicious.

3. Minted Watermelon Popsicles

They’re like watermelon fresca but better. In a blender, puree the watermelon and add sugar to taste. Stir in mint and a little bit of lime juice if you’re into that. Pour into popsicle molds, and you’re done!

4. Roasted Honey and Cinnamon Peaches

I was personally very excited to try these. Cut two large peaches in half and core them. Add half a tablespoon of butter and a teaspoon of honey, a tad of cinnamon, and stick in the oven for 30ish minutes.  Serve over ice cream (or greek yogurt if you like being healthy).

5. Strawberry Mint Lemonade

Blend about one cup of fresh strawberries with 2 tablespoons of honey and pour over 3 juiced lemons and 4 cups of water. Add ice and mint to taste. Serve in a mason jar, because everyone knows you want to.

Andy Dutu

U Chicago

I am currently a junior at the University of Chicago with a love for all things Paris and Pi Beta Phi.