Cute Stocking Stuffer Ideas For Under $10

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Chicago chapter.

With the holidays just around the corner, it’s a great time to start thinking about your gift list for all of your friends and family! However, it’s also important to hunt out the cutest gifts you can get on a budget. With that in mind, HC Uchicago has come up with 8 adorable gift ideas (for under $10) that all of your friends are sure to love! 

1. Coffee Mugs 

Everyone loves drinking coffee or tea around the holiday season, so these $8 mugs from Anthropologie are sure to be put to good use. They’re also monogrammed, to make for a cute personalized gift! 

2. Lip Gloss Set 

This adorable $10 gift set from Sephora comes with 4 different lip gloss colors in travel size, so they’re perfect for on-the-go. This set would be a great gift for any makeup lover! 

3. Cozy Socks 

In the middle of winter, warm socks are a necessity for braving the cold or lounging indoors. American Eagle has a huge selection of cute socks in dozens of patterns, all under $8.

4. Hair Ties

Since so many of us always seem to lose our hair ties, a new pack of patterned ones from Victoria’s Secret Pink would be an awesome stocking stuffer. 

5. Nail Polish

Nail polish is a cheap, yet really useful and cute gift to give to your friends or family. Essie generally has an exensive color selection, and their winter 2015 line features a lot of gorgeous shades that any girl will love. 

6. Mittens or Gloves

These cute gloves from Target would be a hit for anyone living in a cold climate. They also come in over 7 different colors, so you can pick whatever color the gift recipient will like best!

7. Candles

I’m a huge fan of burning candles because they make a room immediately feel cozier and smell wonderful. Bath and Body Works has a large selection of great candle scents, with mini candles usually on a 3 for $12 promotion. 

8. Gift Cards

If all else fails, everyone loves to get gift cards and pick out their own presents, so you can’t go wrong with one of these!