Bobby Adusumilli ’16

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Chicago chapter.

Name: Bobby Adusumilli

Year: 1st

Major: Economics and sociology

Hometown: Toledo, OH

RSO’s/Activities: Tennis, DECA

Nicknames: Booby, Boobs

Describe your ideal date: Me and my girl would split a 3-liter box of wine and watch Forgetting Sarah Marshall

Favorite animal: Sloth

Something that’s on your bucket list: Completing the Ironman Triathlon

Every guy needs these three things in his closet: tuxedo t-shirt, Aladdin costume, case of PBR

If you could have a super power what would it be and why?: Ability to fly so I can do whatever I want in the air

If you could invite anyone to dinner, who would it be?: Harvey Specter

Song that’s stuck in your head at the moment: Space Jam theme song

Favorite thing about UChicago: is this a trick question???

Annie Pei

U Chicago

Annie is a Political Science major at the University of Chicago who not only writes for Her Campus, but is also one of Her Campus UChicago's Campus Correspondents. She also acts as Editor-In-Chief of Diskord, an online op-ed publication based on campus, and as an Arts and Culture Co-Editor for the university's new Undergraduate Political Review. When she's not busy researching, writing, and editing articles, Annie can be found pounding out jazz choreography in a dance room, furiously cheering on the Vancouver Canucks, or around town on the lookout for new places, people, and things. This year, Annie is back in DC interning with Voice of America once again!