etienne girardet Xh6BpT 1tXo unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
etienne girardet Xh6BpT 1tXo unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Locations We Love: Cold Stone Creamery

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Arkansas chapter.

If you think that cover photo looks delicious, try tasting it.

Spring is finally here, and if you’re anything like me, you have a sweet tooth so large that you could land a plane on it. I crave chocolate, fruity flavors, sour flavors and everything in between – and so does my boyfriend. It’s an intense issue. You may be fighting to squeeze into that bikini from last year or dying for that newly-catalogued two-peice, but for an hour, just put the gym on hold and eat some ice-cream.

Yes, we’re telling you to forget the diet and give into the temptations you see below. I mean, come on. Seriously. You cannot tell me that these ice-cream selections don’t make your mouth water. On a hot day, it’s ridiculouosly refreshing. The ice-cream from Cold Stone is also made fresh each day in the store with a variety of flavor and topping options laid out for you to choose from. Play around with flavors and make substitutions in pre-made menu selections (replacing the brownie peices with M&Ms in a Birthday Cake Remix is W-O-W) until you find your frozen favorite!

Banana Split Decision, Banana Caramel CrunchGermanchökolätekäke

Don’t miss it! Check out Cold Stone in Fayetteville behind the Taco Bell on College Avenue. 

Tiffany Ward, a Junior at the University of Arkansas, joined the Her Campus Arkansas team in 2013 and now serves as the chapter President. Along with being an English major, Tiffany has a minor in Legal Studies and Pre-Law emphasis. Tiffany is a loyal member of Alpha Omicron Pi. Tiffany loves to write articles that provide advice and fun to her readers.