This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Alberta chapter.

Welcome Back to (Her) Campus!

Welcome back to campus and back to Her Campus! The Her Campus @ UAlberta team is excited to hit the ground running, to continue growing our team, and to have our strongest semester yet! Over the summer our team worked hard to plan and prepare for the fall semester, planning events, working on recruitment, and brainstorming how to provide the best experience for our members and our campus! 

We are looking forward to our first meeting on Wednesday, September 4th, 2019 in Cameron Library Room 1-21 at 3:30 pm! If you would like to play Kahoot, brainstorm with a powerful group of women, or meet some new friends on the second day of classes, feel free to stop by!

We want to hear from our audience and put out content and plan events that work for you! Get in touch via our social media or email us at u-alberta@hercampus.com to let us know what you would like to see, or to get involved! 

Ready, Set, Go! Back to Her Campus!

Robin is a senior student at the University of Alberta in Edmonton, Alberta. She is getting a Science Degree, with a Psychology major and a double minor in Sociology & Biology. Part-time jobs, full-time classes, various student groups and volunteering fill most of her time. Robin is the 2020/2021 President of Her Campus at UAlberta and served as the social media director for the 2018/2019 year!