The Top Five Instagrammers I Am Absolutely Obsessed With At The Moment

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Alberta chapter.
Courtney Quinn aka colormecourtney

I am absolutely in love with Courtney Quinn and the content she posts on colormecourtney. The self-proclaimed “color queen” posts vibrant and colorful photos that immediately brighten anyone’s day. Her clothes are to die for and her apartment is my absolute dream. Courtney lives in New York City with her fiancé Paris, and through her Instagram, she documents her day to day life with a bucket load of colour. Courtney is also in love with all things Disney, and even has a second account, ColorMeMagic, where she dives further into the world of Disney. She is also incredibly inspirational and is constantly posting positive messages on her Instagram and talks about a plethora of topics, ranging from loss to insecurities.

Lauryn Evarts Bosstick aka theskinnyconfidential

Lauryn Evarts Bosstick is a breath of fresh air on a platform where so many people seem to put on a persona. Lauryn is unapologetically herself and doesn’t care about anybody else’s opinion. Creator of the highly successful blog, The Skinny Confidential, and cohost of a podcast of the same name, she shares her beauty, wellness and lifestyle tips to her 946 thousand followers. Recently Lauryn had her baby girl Zaza, who is an absolute dream, and has been delving into the world of motherhood and sharing different tips she has been learning through her journey. Her entire feed is sprinkled with pink and she is super active on her Instagram stories sharing different products with her audience.

Sarah Nicole Landry aka thebirdspapaya

Sarah Landry has quickly gained popularity over the last couple of months with her honest and open posts where she posts photos of herself and her unedited, unfiltered body. Her posts are relatable, where I am so used to seeing posts from models and super skinny women. It is nice to see photos of a woman who is incredibly authentic and isn’t afraid to show her stretch marks. Not only that but Sarah is also a Canadian and is incredibly open about her life as a mother of three who went through divorce and now has found love again.

The Bucket List Family

I have been a big fan of The Bucket List Family for a couple of years now. When they were just a family of four, they sold all of their belongings and home and became full time travelers. They lived around the world full time for three years before they eventually settled in Hawaii to create a home base as now a family of five. Now they still continue their travels, but always have a home to come back to. Their children are all seven and under but the sheer bravery that exists in all of them can easily put a twenty-year-old to shame. They have done everything from swimming with great white sharks to swimming with humpback whales. Their content shows what the rest of the world is like through an open lens and they have inspired me to start my own bucket list.

Brittany Sinitch aka fivefootoneteacher

As a future teacher I am immediately drawn to Brittany’s page. Brittany was a high school teacher who taught at Parkland High School and was teaching in one of the buildings that the shooter entered on that fateful day. Now Brittany has been taking time off from teaching to heal from the tragedy she experienced and her content is extremely healing for anybody who has witnessed any sort of trauma. She is the founder of The Unbreakable Organization and uses her platform to help others through their own trauma to help create a healing space.

Rieley Tomkinson

U Alberta '22

Rieley is a third year Elementary Education student at the University of Alberta. When she's not busy studying you can find her binging a new Netflix show, singing along to musicals, playing with her dog or curled up with a new book.
Simi is a senior at the University of Alberta studying Sociology and Religious Studies. She grew up in Houston Texas and lives by the saying “go big or go home”. She is currently Her Campus Ualberta's Editor in Chief and Campus Correspondent. School, volunteering, clubs, and work occupy most of her time. You can find her on Instagram at @simi.bhangoo.