This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Alberta chapter.

Winter has finally come to Edmonton, and as of November 2nd, Starbucks is ready for the Holiday Season. The semester is winding down, all of your projects and assignments are wrapping up, and finals are getting closer with each passing day. Now is the perfect time to settle in at your favorite Starbucks location to sip on something warm and festive while studying. Here are some of Starbucks’ Holiday beverages and some non-holiday drinks that are perfect for this time of year!

Juniper Latte

The feature latte this holiday season is Starbucks’ new Juniper Latte, which is espresso, steamed milk and juniper syrup. This festive latte is perfect to give you a caffeine boost and a hint of the holidays to get you through your study session!

Peppermint Mocha

Nothing says Christmas like peppermint, so this minty, chocolatey drink is perfect to please your sweet tooth and to get you in the holiday spirit! Or, if decadent chocolate isn’t your thing, try the White Chocolate Peppermint Mocha!

Chestnut Praline Latte

You’ve heard of “chestnuts roasting on an open fire,” now you can try roasted chestnuts in your latte. This latte is sure to treat your taste buds to something festive and unique!

Gingerbread Latte

Need I say more? Gingerbread is synonymous with the Holidays. The mix of spices and sweetness is perfect for the colder weather!

Caramel Macchiato

This year-round classic has a special place during the holiday season, as the warmth of the beverage mixed with a hint of caramel makes this drink perfect for your romantic coffee date, for grabbing a coffee with friends, or for a long study session!

London Fog

Although a London Fog is not considered a holiday drink, the warmth and vibrant flavours of this classic pair perfectly with the season! Try it with almond milk for a fuller, more festive taste.

Ice It!

If warm drinks are not your thing, you can get nearly all drinks iced!

Frap It!

If you need a little more whipped cream and sweetness in your day, try any of the holiday drinks as a Frappuccino!

Photo Courtesy of Unsplash https://unsplash.com/photos/2-yFglFkRpo

Robin is a senior student at the University of Alberta in Edmonton, Alberta. She is getting a Science Degree, with a Psychology major and a double minor in Sociology & Biology. Part-time jobs, full-time classes, various student groups and volunteering fill most of her time. Robin is the 2020/2021 President of Her Campus at UAlberta and served as the social media director for the 2018/2019 year!