sarah gualtieri 9CApNIkRXRI unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
sarah gualtieri 9CApNIkRXRI unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Alberta chapter.

Since my puppies came into my life, holidays have never been the same. Every holiday, birthday, and special event that warrants a present means my pups are getting spoiled. Same goes for halloween. My absolute favorite part of Halloween is dressing my pups in the cutest costumes. Below are just a few of the many options I picked through this year and I have to say it never gets boring picking a costume. Hopefully there is some inspiration below for your animals halloween costume or even for yourself!

https://www.costumeexpress.com/categories/dog-costumes

UPS Pupper

wait… that’s not an Ewok

Pupper-cino

“Hot Dog”

Doggy Shark (do do do do do)

Doggo Potter

Pupper-ella

SUPER DOG

Simi is a senior at the University of Alberta studying Sociology and Religious Studies. She grew up in Houston Texas and lives by the saying “go big or go home”. She is currently Her Campus Ualberta's Editor in Chief and Campus Correspondent. School, volunteering, clubs, and work occupy most of her time. You can find her on Instagram at @simi.bhangoo.
Robin is a senior student at the University of Alberta in Edmonton, Alberta. She is getting a Science Degree, with a Psychology major and a double minor in Sociology & Biology. Part-time jobs, full-time classes, various student groups and volunteering fill most of her time. Robin is the 2020/2021 President of Her Campus at UAlberta and served as the social media director for the 2018/2019 year!