This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Alberta chapter.

Remedy

Good drinks, good food, and a good atmosphere! Open from early morning until midnight, Remedy is a great spot for any time of day. The Garneau location is usually filled with students, so it can get pretty busy during peak hours in the afternoon, but its worth it!!

New and exciting: The Whyte ave location just opened and is MASSIVE, so I’d recommend checking it out if you’d like to get off campus!

Cinnaholic

Grab a coffee and build your own cinnamon bun or choose one of their favourites! They’ve got lots of tables, so use all that sugar to get some studying done!

Heaven on earth: They sell cookie dough by the container!

Woodrack café

They have cute mugs and lots of yummy snacks! There’s lots of tables, and huge windows, so the café is filled with lots of natural light!

Spotlight: They host fun events, so be sure to check that out!

Good Earth

It’s so close that it’s pretty much still on campus! They’ve got lots of couches and tables, which has created a super cozy environment. The snacks and coffee are really good, and their cold drinks come in cute mason jars!

Bonus points: Good Earth accepts one card cash! So for those of you who live in residence, you don’t have to spend real money. Why do laundry when you can just get coffee??

Cacao 70

Their menu is centered around chocolate! What more could you ask for? Fuel up on waffles and crepes to power through your study session!

Highlights: They’ve got brunch daily til 4pm!

Image Courtesy of:

1

Azra Panjwani

U Alberta '21

I’m in my third year of a Psychology degree and am currently doing research on autobiographical memory. I work as a Resident Assistant, volunteer with Unitea, and spend my free time cheering on the Canucks!