gaelle marcel S6hz7Y1FCTs unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
gaelle marcel S6hz7Y1FCTs unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Wellness > Sex + Relationships

12 Signs You’re Getting Lead On

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Alberta chapter.

Are you currently talking to somebody you like? Are you hoping that one day your relationship will evolve into something serious? Do they keep putting it off? Here are 12 signs they are leading you on and that you should go find yourself somebody else who will treat you with the love and respect you deserve! <3

They always flake on plans/dates.

They ghost you, then text you months later saying they “miss you”.

They keep you a secret from their friends and family. Literally no one in their life knows you exist.

You’re never a priority.

They are only “cute” with you in private, never in public.

They never show you off.

They constantly make you feel “not good enough”.

They have a history of leading people on.

They never/barely ever reach out first.

You only text and hangout at night.

You never hangout in public places.

They have a disproportionate words to actions ratio.

If this sounds like someone in your life, and you find yourself saying “we never” alot, it may be time to rethink that relationship. Find someone that’s going to put you first becasue you deserve it!

Darya is currently in her 3rd year of her double major in Psychology, and French. She has a passion for languages, she fluently speaks English, French, Russian, and Spanish. In her free time, she is volunteering with various student groups on campus, going to concerts, camping, travelling, and attempting to learn the ukulele. You can find her on Instagram at @daryareadykids.