This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Alberta chapter.

I want to make something extremely clear; if the past few weeks haven’t been a productivity-filled 

self-discovery extravaganza, that is perfectly fine. You don’t need to come out of this period having 

learnt 3 languages or with rock hard abs. But in the same breath, I’ve found that trying to accomplish 

something has a huge impact on my mood, even if its just doing my laundry of cooking a nice meal. You 

could try have an activity-filled day and attack everything on this list in one day, or you could accomplish 

just one everyday; simply doing something to get yourself out of your head is the goal. 

Clean Out Your Closet

Facetime A Loved One

Bake Some Banana Bread

Spend 20 Minutes Stretching

Take A Walk Outside Your House

Try A New Hairstyle

Cook Something You Have Never Made Before

Meditate

Learn A TikTok Dance

Colour A Page In A Colouring Book

Ver-Se Denga

U Alberta '21

Ver-Se is in her 4th year of uni, studying Biology and Psychology and serving as Senior Editor of the UAlberta Chapter. She loves to read and can't imagine a world without Chimamanda Adichie in it.
Robin is a senior student at the University of Alberta in Edmonton, Alberta. She is getting a Science Degree, with a Psychology major and a double minor in Sociology & Biology. Part-time jobs, full-time classes, various student groups and volunteering fill most of her time. Robin is the 2020/2021 President of Her Campus at UAlberta and served as the social media director for the 2018/2019 year!