Culture > News

The New Moon Has Entered Virgo, & It’s Going To Rock Your World

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at TX State chapter.

Whether you check your horoscope daily or only know your sun sign because some tinder hookup asked, astrology can predict what your mood may be. With that in mind, the new moon has entered Virgo, and it is best that you be prepared for what the universe has in store for you. 

Aquarius: This is your time to keep this in mind, my Aquarius readers: actions can have equal and opposite reactions. It is very important that while we are in this moon you think twice about your actions before you do them.

Pisces: You are in great need of security and a helping hand to get yourself out of the gutters. Think about and consider those who care for you, they will be best to lean on at this time.     

Aries: This moon is having your sign take great accountability about decisions that have an impact on future relationships. Remember: Think before you make any hasty decisions, and communication is key.

Taurus: Try to incorporate something  new in your day to day life; whether that be going on walks, reading some chapters in your favorite book, or spending more time with your friends and family. This new moon will lift you spiritually, embrace it!

Gemini: You Geminis have been grinding hard at work in these recent times. However, with this new moon, you are allowed to rest and relax. Go to the mall! Go get drinks with friends! Take that two hour nap! You deserve it!

Cancer: Recently, you have been giving your all, physically and spiritually, to those around you; now, you are the one needing a helping hand. Keep in mind those who are there for you, and you’ll know who is truly your ride or dies.

​    

Leo: Congratulations to all my Leos! After some time of being flooded with constant work, it is all finished and behind you. However, be safe: if you do not start to prioritize work, you will fall into the same pattern.    

Virgo: This is your time to shine, baby! With this new moon falling in y’all’s sign, great prosperity and abundance in any manner is to be expected! 

Libra: This is a month that, sadly, comes with the notion of being forgotten and left out for all my lovely Libras; but please know, none of what you may be feeling from others is completely intentional. Friends, family, and loved ones will be busy, but that does not mean they care for you any less. Please remember that. 

Scorpio: Scorpio, you have found yourself in a state of absolute pining; over what? Who’s to say? Consider this your time to do what you need to do to make yourself happy. Go out to the clubs with friends, eat a pint of ice cream while watching your favorite movie, do what you need to do to help yourself.

Sagittarius: I hate to break it to you, Sag, but now is the time to really keep a close eye on the members of your friend group. Use this time to think about who really has the best intentions for you.​         

Capricorn: It is time, Capricorn, to allow yourself to take a deep breath in, and exhale your stress. Insecurities have been honing down on you lately. Do not listen to that irritable voice and just be at ease.

London Petty

TX State '25

✩ London Petty is a Texas State University student with a major of communication studies and a minor in journalism. ✩ In her free time, she enjoys reading a wide variety of novels, going on hikes, and spending time with her friends.