This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Tulane chapter.

Say hello to Womaze, a free new mobile app that amplifies women’s voices around the world. The clever idea of designing a space for women to express themselves was created by three sisters and their mother, Rebecca, Leah, Hannah and Corin Wiser. These women felt inspired to create an app that allows for women to feel empowered and informed.

Womaze provides content from all over the web and a platform for women to share stories, art, and wisdom. While many social media platforms can often feel hostile and unsafe, Womaze provides a safe, inclusive, and authentic space, where women can feel supported and understood. The app contains four primary functions: Search, Discover, Save and Share. Users can search for content, discover new content, save their favorites to a personal toolbox, and share content with other users. Womaze users can also search for content that is specifically geared toward how they are feeling.  Each week, Womaze conducts social media challenges where women are encouraged to share pictures with the other women that “womaze” them. They call this challenge #womazewomenchallenge. 

Within the app, there are a variety of different channels including body image, mental, health, relationships, sexuality and more. In addition to the app, Womaze has an active community on social media platforms such as, Instagram, Facebook and Twitter

The Wiser women are determined to change the conversation, definition, and future of what it means to be an amazing woman. So, if you are an empowered woman, download Womaze and take part in defining the future of what it means to be an amazing woman. #Womazing

`