The 70’s was a magical time in the world of fashion; bell sleeves, bold patterns, colors galore… what more could a lover of fashion ask for?! After closely analyzing the 2015 Fashion Week runways I can say with the utmost confidence that the 70’s era of fashion is making a BIG TIME come back. This is fantastic news for the shoppoholic inside all of us, but bad news for our wallets… until now…! It’s no secret that websites like Forever 21, Asos, etc. carry the latest trends at super affordable prices, but sometimes we just don’t have the time to sift through these (sometimes cluttered) sites when in pursuit of a specific trend! Shop some of these amazing 70’s-inspired pieces below to update your wardrobe without breaking the bank:
1. Two piece sets: believe it or not, designers from the 70’s put two piece sets on the radar. The one featured below is from Forever 21 (and only $40 on their site)!
2. Long sleeved patterned dresses: the 70’s was filled with A-line, long bell-sleeved dresses in eccentrically colorful prints. The dress featured below is the epitome of 70’s glam, currently on H and M’s website for $60!
3. Floppy hats: perfect for a bad hair day or sunny day (or both), channel your inner 70’s goddess while wearing one of these marvelously wide-brimmed floppy hats. Featured below is a burgendy felt hat from Asos, go snatch it before they’re all sold out ($37)!
4. Bell bottom pants: it wouldn’t be the 70’s without a great pair of bell bottom pants… and in a pattern no less! The pants below embody the modern take on this 70’s trend, and they’re a STEAL, currently on the Forever 21 website for $11. Let me repeat that, THESE PANTS ARE $11. Done deal.
5. Cat-eye colorful sunnies: sunnies in the 70’s were all about fun shapes and abstract colors. The sunnies featured below are in a saucy cat-eye shape with purple lenses. Another great buy from Asos, currently ON SALE for $6…. that’s $6 ladies!!!!!
Happy shopping!! Stay groovy.