burgess milner OYYE4g I5ZQ unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
burgess milner OYYE4g I5ZQ unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Style

These Stores Will Complete Your Spring Wardrobe Without Breaking the Bank

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Tulane chapter.

Now that the holidays are over, it won’t be long before it is sunny skies and high 7os again in NOLA, and it will be time to break out your spring wardrobe!! If you’re anything like me, you’re always looking for a few new pieces to add to your seasonal collection, and I have the perfect list of stores to do just that. Luckily, these stores are affordable and anything but boring; and you won’t see a dozen other girls wearing the same exact thing! 

1. Nobody’s Child

Wow, I love this brand!! Not only are the clothes made sustainably, as their tagline is “shop with a conscience”, but their pieces are also trendy, colorful, and best of all, extremely reasonably-priced! Their clothes give off serious Reformation/Aritzia vibes without the crazy price tag. They are UK-based and lesser-known, so you don’t have to worry about rocking the same styles as half of the girls on Campus.

2. Red Dress Boutique

One of my favorite stores of all time, Red Dress has everything from cute & comfy athleisure to affordable cocktail dresses. The owner of the shop said that she wanted to fill a void in the women’s clothing market by providing fashionable and on-trend pieces that are affordable but still well-made, and Red Dress is just that. Also a lesser-known store, their pieces are super unique and fun!

3. Grey Bandit

This store can be slightly on the pricier side, but has an amazing sale section and free shipping on all U.S. orders! What I love about this store is that it has a wide variety of pieces ranging from cool going out clothes to silky dresses to edgy sweaters. The clothes are super on-trend without being basic or overdone, and has no shortage of bold styles for everyone!

4. Tobi

Tobi has a great selection of going out clothes and minidresses that are perfect for date parties. My favorite is their “Sparkle Shop” that gives off total Great Gatsby vibes (it is the 20s again, we might as well dress like it!!) They have tons of cool sparkly & iridescent pieces along with fun earrings and accessories to pair with them. If you need any kind of dress for an event, whether it be long or short, look no further than Tobi, which has hundreds of different chic options!

I'm Izzy from Washington, D.C., studying Communications in the class of '23!
Her Campus Tulane