Shopaholics Unite: Best Online Shopping Websites

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Tulane chapter.

1. Rue La La

Similar to websites such as Hautelook and Zulily, Rue La La has daily sales and specials ranging from clothes to shoes to home goods to technology to makeup to literally anything you could ever want. If you’ve ever been to my room, I’m sure you’ve seen the atrocious number Rue La La boxes stacked in the corner. There’s a reason you get hooked on them; Rue La La has an AMAZING shipping policy. You pay $10 for your first order, then the rest of the month your orders ship free. Don’t forget their return policy though! Other than final sale items which are nonreturnable, you can return anything with no cost. My favorite part? Definitely the free samples tucked inside your box with almost every order. Their app is nothing to complain about either!

2. 6pm

6pm has become my go-to for shoe shopping. Here, you can find all of your favorite brands at crazy good prices- sometimes over half off! The catch? Often you’ll only find styles in very limited sizes. However, shipping is super quick is free on all orders.

3. Tobi

Tobi is another great site for those of us who love free shipping. Here, shipping is free both ways with no price minimum. To shop the super stylish clothes and accessories on Tobi, a sign-up is required. Usually I’m quick to ignore emails from shopping sites, but a Tobi email is always welcome in my inbox. Tobi frequently has site wide 50% off sales that are great for stocking up on all the cute dresses you can’t justify buying at regular price.

4. Boohoo

If you frequent Her Campus Tulane, I’m sure you’ve heard about Boohoo. Similar to Forever21, Boohoo offers trendy clothes at low prices: a total catch for broke college girls. While shipping isn’t free, the low prices make up for it. Shout out to HCT’s own Margaret and Caroline for informing us all of this awesome site and sharing with us a ~promo code yay~ “TUSTYLESQUAD4” and be sure to follow Boohoo Style Squad Tulane on basically every form of social media to stay up to date with style and great deals.

5. Sephora

As a makeup fiend, Sephora is one of my go-to stores in the mall. Their website has some killer perks though, my favorite being that three free samples (of your choice from a wide selection) come with any order. Three day shipping is free for orders over $50, which is not hard to spend there. Another perk is how easy keeping track of Beauty Insider points is easier than ever. *Make sure you register to be a Beauty Insider so you can rack up points to get rewards and get a birthday present every year!*

6. Amazon

How can anyone talk about online shopping without mentioning Amazon? Amazon is there for you whether you need shoes, snacks, beauty supplies, textbooks, or a 50 pack of iPhone cords. With any .edu email address, you even get 6 free months of Amazon Prime. If you have too much time on your hands, start reading some reviews because Amazon has the best of anywhere out there. Amazon, you may be number 6 on my list, but you are number one in my heart. 

Her Campus Tulane