Push Play! – An (Almost) Thanksgiving Playlist Explained Through F.R.I.E.N.D.S.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Tulane chapter.

Does thinking about that huge pile of work make you want to do this?

Are you currently reading this article to prevent yourself from pulling a Chandler? 

Hopefully your BFF has checked in on you…

With energy levels running low, I present to you this weeks Push Play! – HCT_ Girls #Runthistown playlist to help motivate you to stay fit! 

Thanksgiving break is upon us, but we still have a few more weeks to go. So gather your F.R.I.E.N.D.S. and get ready for a study break!

Now, if the idea of working out makes you react like this… 

Just remember that you will feel refreshed and energized once you are done! Even if you are thinking this (and we all know what this means) the entire time…

So, get ready, get set, RUN! (Note: Running like Phoebe is optional, but may result in increased levels of fun.)

And when you catch youself needed a pep talk, consult Joey.

We are almost there! Remember that girls #Runthistown! We can power through the next couple of weeks! 

And if you need some extra motivation, remember that your Thanksgiving food coma is just around the corner!

Happy (almost) Thanksgiving from F.R.I.E.N.D.S!

XOHCT

Erin is an (almost) graduate of Tulane University, graduating with an BA in English. She has enjoyed being a member of Her Campus Tulane and leading the chapter this year alongside Brittany Kottler. After graduation, she hopes to move out to the Bay Area to fulfill her dreams of joining the tech industry.