This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Tulane chapter.

Here I am, sitting on a plane, bored with the reruns of playlists that I have been listening to for hours. Another form of entertainment I tend to listen to is podcasts! So here is a list of my favorite podcasts that you should listen to next time you’re bored on a plane.

1. Views: David Dobrik (22) and Jason Nash (45) are two of my favorite YouTubers. They put out cool videos on the internet where I can vicariously live through them while they experience LA in the most vivacious way possible. On this podcast, they go behind the scenes of making their videos and of their life, where they share funny stories and life experiences. If you wish that you could live in LA or you love youtube, this podcast is for you!

2. Just Between Us: Gaby Dunn and Allison Raskin are also two comedic YouTubers along with being former Buzzfeed employees. I used to follow their youtube channel where they would tackle deep questions about relationships, queer-identity, sexual orientation, and more with a comedic overtone! On their podcast, they follow the same format but you can listen to their funny stories and answers on the go!

3. Conan O’Brien Needs a Friend: We all love Conan, so who wouldn’t want to listen to him spill some comedy wherever you go! On this podcast, Conan brings on special guests, such as Michelle Obama, Jerry Seinfeld, and other comedians and celebrities. They talk about the ins and outs of the entertainment world and share some inspiring words and stories. This podcast is both deep and will give you a good laugh!

4. The Daily: If you’re a nerd like me, you’ll this New York Times podcast about the great and lovely news that pervades our world. Just kidding! Most of the news is, of course, not the most joyous…but it is informative. They post one every day so that you can be kept up to date with the goings-on of the world on your way to work, school, or anywhere you are going.

I hope you like my suggestions, and just remember to download them BEFORE you get on the plane! :)

Joelle is a freshman from New York City, planning on majoring in Political Science and English, with a minor in Business. Her interests include films, dogs, Broadway plays, and politics!
Her Campus Tulane