Guide to NOLA Festivals in February

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Tulane chapter.

The best part of New Orleans in the spring is the endless list of festivals you can go to. Someones, it may be hard to keep track of them all, so I’m here to help you out. Since it’s almost February, here are some festivals and parades to add to your calendar this month!

2/4-2/5

Rock N’ Roll Marathon 5K, 10K, Half Marathon, & Marathon

This one may take a little more preparation, but until the registration is sold out you can still sign up! To register and look at more details about the race schedule and course go to http://www.runrocknroll.com/new-orleans/

2/11

Krewe du Vieux

The parade of “satire, comedy and adult content” starts at 6:30 and goes along Frenchman and through the French Quarter.

2/19

Krewe of Barkus

If you likes dogs- this is definitely the parade for you! The parade goes through the French Quarter in the morning.

2/23-2/28

You know what this is!! Here’s view a list of some of the Mardi Gras parades you could go to each day: 

Thursday- Muses at 6:30pm

Friday- Hermes at 6pm; Le Krewe D’etat at 6:30pm; Morpheus at 7pm

Saturday- Iris at 11am; Tucks at noon

Sunday- Okeanos at 11am; Thoth at noon; Bacchus at 5:15pm

Monday- Proteus at 5:15pm; Orpheus at 6pm

Tuesday- Zula at 8am; Rex at 10am

Campus Correspondent for Her Campus Tulane Chapter Senior at Tulane University Majoring in Psychology, Minoring in Public Health Originally from Fort Myers, Florida
Her Campus Tulane