Getting (And Staying!) Healthy With Our Survival Kit

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Tulane chapter.

Here at Tulane, everyone knows that with the transition into Fall and colder weather, sickness begins to pick up. That’s why we we’re SO excited to have recieved our survival kit in the mail. 

We can’t wait to maintain a healthy lifestyle and prevent sickness with some headphones from 5-Hour Energy and some zero calorie Zing stevia sweetener. If we do get a dose of the plague, we’re thrilled to have some Cold-Eeze on hand to help us tough it out. And what could be better than having some Martha Stewart glitter pens and paint to entertain ourselves while sick? 

And although it’s still warm here, the humidity drops leaving our skin dry and suscpetible to cracking! Thanks to Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula, our skin will stay soft and supple.

Stay tuned and check out our social media pages for more info on how to win some of this amazing gear AND the fabulous bag!

Asia Bradlee is a senior studying Public Health and English at Tulane University. She grew up in Boston, MA and has a passion for health and wellness writing. Asia has experience at Boston Magazine as the digital health intern and maintains her own wellness blog, Healthy, Hungry, Happy.