This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Tulane chapter.

Gabby is one of the newest members of Her Campus Tulane. She is incredibly involved and it’s definitely clear that being a freshmen does not stand in her way! We’re so excited to have her on our team for the next four years. Here is a chance for you to get to know her a little better! 

Major: Legal Studies in Business/Digital Production 

Minor: French 

Year: 2017 

Horoscope: Aquarius/Pisces (I’m one of those cutoff days so I’m not actually sure where I fall) 

What made you want to join Her Campus? I love reading blogs and I found out about Her Campus before coming to Tulane. So I thought it would be really fun to actually start writing for it. 

What other organizations are you involved in? I’m TOGA and the Model UN Travel Team. I’m also the freshmen representative for Women in Business. 

Hobbies? Running, Reading, exploring the city with friends, trying new foods, and I really want to start doing yoga regularly. 

Favorite Restaurant in New Orleans? Rum House: Rasta Tacos, Coconut rice, homemade sweet potato chips… is there anything better? 

Favorite chick-flick? (500) Days of Summer. I mean Joseph Gordon Levitt duhh

Dog or Cat? Definitely Dog 

Sweet or sour? Sweet 

Number one thing on your bucket list? Becoming fluent in French and maybe Spanish, and Italian too while I’m at it.  

Dream Job? Behind the scenes in the TV or movie industry: maybe production. While also having a blog traveling the world.

Spirit Animal? Definitely a dolphin, the ocean is my love.

You’re going on a one-way trip to Mars, what’s one item that you have to have? Any internet enabled device. 

What song did you sing in the shower this morning? “Say Something”

Guilty Pleasure: Reality TV: Real Housewives. Kardashians. 

If you could describe yourself in one word. Optimistic. 

If you could compete on a game show, what would it be? “Project Runway”

Go-to outfit for Friday Night? Distressed denim shorts and a cute tank 

Best Thing About Tulane? Having New Orleans at our fingertips. 

Special Talents? For better or for worse, I am quite a good multitasker 

Fun fact? College came full circle for me, I was actually born in New Orleans.

Her Campus Tulane