This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Tulane chapter.

Over winter break, I spent an abundance of time online shopping in search of the perfect recruitment outfit. About a week into my search, I stumbled upon a website that will forever change how I online shop. No longer will I become discouraged as my credit card bill racks up each month. No longer is my heart going to melt when I discover a dress for the next sorority social way out of my price limit. Alas, here comes Fashion Pass.

Fashion Pass is ideal for the trendsetter in your life, always wanting to shop the latest trends. Additionally, Fashion Pass is perfect for socialites and sorority members not wanting to pay the price every time another event arises. Offering an array of items for brunch, cocktail attire, vacation, and festivals, Fashion Pass is the new and improved Rent The Runway.

Offering three separate memberships, members can rent up to four clothing items and three accessories at a time from prices ranging from $79 to $139 a month. If you try it now, you can even get the first month for only $29. Simply pay a monthly fee in order to return and swap items as often as you want. Free expedited shipping is included both when receiving and returning items. Membership perks include free insurance and free dry cleaning. Offering items from sites such as Free People, For Love and Lemons, and Show Me your Mumu, I can now shop with ease, no longer suffering buyers remorse.