yulia chinato fWTwGRXQzI8 unsplash
yulia chinato fWTwGRXQzI8 unsplash

Cutest Celebrity Kids Costumes 2014

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Tulane chapter.

Aside from the endless amount of guiltless candy eating, the greatest thing about Halloween is scoping out the best and most creative costumes of the weekend. Year after year our favorite celebrities kill it in the costume department, and leave us envious and in regret of our sub-par attempt at a creative outfit. This 2014 Halloweekend, we saw celebs bring their A-game. From Iggy Azalea’s hilarious ensemble, which transformed her into both twins from the comedy “White Chicks,” to Katy Perry’s life-sized Cheetos suit, it was a year of ridiculously amazing outfits. However, it was the children of these celebrities this year that stole the spotlight. Here’s a list of some of the cutest and most hysterical celeb kids costumes 2014:

North West:

The adorable daughter of Kim Kardashian and Kanye West sported a skunk onesie that has showcased her as a clear front-runner this Halloween in the cuteness department!

Blue Ivy Carter:

Parents Beyoncé and Jay-Z styled their daughter as the late and great Michael Jackson. Mom even accompanied Blue Ivy, channeling MJ’s sister Janet circa the ‘80s.

Winnie Fallon:

Leave it up to her hilarious father, comedic genius Jimmy Fallon, to dress up his daughter as Ramen soup, complete with an egg on top. Kind of amazing!

Alaia Rose Barbier:

Her mother, Monica Rose, is the mastermind fashion stylist behind countless famous celebs such as the Kardashian clan. Her genius definitely shone through this Halloween when she dressed up her adorable daughter as both Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen.

Olive Owen:

Country singer Jake Owen sported a pirate costume and, as his pet parrot, perched his sweet little daughter Olive on his shoulder!