Curtiss Lyman

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Tulane chapter.

Major: Psychology with business minor

Year: Senior

Age: 22

Hometown: Seattle

Status: Single and ready to mingle

Interested in: The dating game, rules of attraction, social dynamics, that sort of thing

Favorite pickup line: “How YOU doin” with a point and head nod. Think Joey from Friends

Trend you hate: Fur vests. Seriously girls, it doesn’t look good

I like someone who: Hates being stuck anywhere and lives life like a party but also has a quirky/nerdy side

Deal Breaker: Doesn’t like books

If I were a song I would be: Party Rock Anthem – LMFAO

If I were a superhero I would be: Magneto

Plans after Tulane: Working for E-harmony

Your ultimate dream job: Hitch

If you had 30 seconds to save the world: I would probably run around and give as many people shots and/or hugs as I could. My experiences have taught me that one or the other can pretty much fix anything.

I can never say no to: anything women ask me. Chivalry isn’t dead yet!

When you think of Tulane: Concerts at people’s houses and random festivals every weekend

Good place to spot you on campus: Zimple quad with the love of my life Bailey (she’s my dog)

Catherine Combs is a Tulane University Alumna, who majored in Communications and Political Science. She  has always had a soft spot for books, writing, and anything Chanel. When not searching for the final touches to her latest outfit idea, she can be found reading.