The Current Trend: New York Fashion Week

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Tulane chapter.

Hey Her Campus readers!  It’s that time of year again.  For all my fashion followers, you know I’m talking about Fashion Month.  The Spring 2014 shows kick off in New York, before heading over London, Milan, and—finally—Paris.  Since I’m in New Orleans, I’ve been dedicatedly following the action online.  Below are some websites that ensure you catch all the highs (and lows) of next season’s best.

1.     Vogue.com is your go-to guide of every big name designer’s collection, uploaded ASAP, in a clean and easy-to-use format.

2.     Style.com has even more content, providing the shows of even the most obscure new fashion houses.

3.     NYTimes.com has, in my opinion, the best literary coverage of the events happening in and out of Lincoln Center this week.

Also be sure to follow these big names on Instagram for constant updates from the front row.  You find them, respectively, at @voguemagazine, @styledotcom, and @nytimesfashion.

To really enjoy the best seat in the house, be sure to check out the designers who are providing their shows on live-stream.  Rebecca Minkoff (Rebeccaminkoff.com) debuted her collection yesterday and the show can be viewed on her site.  Kenneth Cole premiered today—be sure to check out Kennethcoleviewpoints.com to watch all the action, from backstage to the runway.

Whose collections are you most excited about this season?  Feel free to leave any and all Fashion Week thoughts or content in the comment section below!