Campus Cutie: Lissy Rabin

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Tulane chapter.

Name: Lissy Rabin 

Age: 20

Year: Junior

Major: Business

Hometown: Miami Beach, FL

Relationship Status: Taken

Hobbies: I love to cook, travel, bake and hang out with my girls.

Favorite Movies: “Mean Girls,” “Legally Blonde” and “Parent Trap.” Considering I haven’t been to the movies in about 10 years… if you couldn’t tell. 

Favorite Quote: My mom is a yoga teacher and she comes up with something new and inspirational every day. I just go by that. 

Favorite Holiday:  Honestly, I don’t have one!

Favorite Foods: Sushi. You can catch me at Kyoto ordering bowls on bowls of ginger dressing. 

Are you involved with any clubs or organizations? I’m the President of AEPhi so that’s my main focus. I really don’t have time for anything else when you add in 18 credits and attempting to have a social life!

What is one major goal you see yourself accomplishing at the end of your Presidency? I hope to change the image that Greek life has at Tulane. I hope that by uniting all of the organizations we can come together and create a positive image by doing more meaningful things, on and off campus. 

If you could date a celebrity who would it be? Liam Hemsworth, hands down. Have you seen him without a shirt?

How would you describe yourself using three words? Innovative, motivated, and a go-getter. And I like to have fun. Whoops, that’s more than three words!

Most embarrassing moment on campus: Let’s just say I went an entire day wearing a see-through shirt until one of my friends finally asked me if I was wearing a bra. I wasn’t.

Hidden talent: I may or may not have beaten every level of Candy Crush. 

What was your reaction when asked to be Campus Cutie? Flattered, of course.

Her Campus Tulane