andrew neel 7crB2ccrmPo unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
andrew neel 7crB2ccrmPo unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Campus Cutie: Briar Falgoust

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Tulane chapter.

Name: Briar Falgoust

Year:  Sophomore

Hometown: Bayou Gauche, Louisiana

Major:  Public Health and Communications Double Major, Psychology Minor

What do you like to do with your friends?

I love a good 5 O’Clock Friday Happy Hour, throwing the baseball at the fly, and bragging about my insanely high Yakarma score.

What did you do over the summer?

I traveled to Indianapolis to rep FIJI at a conference and chilled with the homie *Justin Baris* in St. Louis. When I wasn’t out of state, I spent a majority of my time wrestling alligators and eating all the food in my pantry.

If you could go on a date with any celebrity, who would it be and why?

I would kick it with Leonardo DiCaprio and explain why he deserves an Oscar. 

What’s your dream job?

I am perfectly content with slaving in The Palms kitchen for the rest of my life.

If that doesn’t work out, I’d also like to be a Health Communications Specialist for the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. 

If THAT doesn’t work out, I’m going to win the lottery, move to San Francisco, and write a memoir of my life.

If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go and who would you take with you?

I would go somewhere atypical…like the Great Pyramid of Giza or the Extraterrestrial Highway in Nevada. I would bring my Black Lab, Sophie. I miss that dog.

Do you have any secret talents?

​Being the best-dressed at Date Parties and Mixers.

Any embarrassing things you’d like to share with the Tulane community?

The other day I was riding a skateboard and I crashed head-on with a Jimmy John’s biker in broad daylight. Needless to say, he still made it to his destination within 2 minutes.

What gets girls brownie points in your book?

Don’t try to be anything you’re not. Be confident in yourself. What separates you from the rest? I’d love to know.

And if you bake for me- I’m bringing you home to Mama.

Describe yourself in three words.

Voluptuous. Compelling. Visionary.