Campus Celebrity: Jensine Joseph

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Tulane chapter.

Campus Celebrity: Jensine Joseph

Year: Sophomore

Major: Psychology–I just love analyzing people *wink*

Hometown: Hammond, LA

What are you involved in around campus?

I’ve been the treasurer for Women in Science this past year and am doing it again next year because I just luuurve handling money. This year, I was also the PR chair for Tulane Best Buddies and next year I’ll be the event coordinator, which means I get to plan some pretty sweet parties. I’m also in Phi Eta Sigma and I work in Dr. Lisa Molix’s social psychology lab running studies.

What’s your favorite thing about Tulane?

I love, love, love the fact that you see familiar faces walking to and from classes. It makes the campus seem warm and cozy. And I love all events with free food, because food is everything that is good.

Perfect date?

Going to see a comedian or concert and then exploring downtown New Orleans; there’s so many cool things to do here.

Dream job?

Becoming an actress, but jk I can’t act.

What is your spirit animal?

A mixture of Kristen Wiig and Mindy Kaling.

Top three favorite Youtube videos of all time?

1.       “Threw it on the Ground” by the Lonely Island (or anything by them)

2.       “Tight Pants” with Jimmy Fallon

3.       “My Hands are Bananas”

Bonus- Christoph Waltz’s“spackt ab”

If you could be in any movie, what movie would it be?

Lord of the Rings. I’d be a little hobbit, and just watch everything unfold. That movie is my happy place.

Celebrity Crush?

Steven Yeun from The Walking Dead. He seems really down to earth and funny. Or John Krasinski. Or Aaron Paul. I have quite the list of celebrity crushes.

Dream Vacation?

I’ve always wanted to go to New Zealand. Dat nature, doe. 

Her Campus Tulane