Campus Celebrity: Greg Brousse ’16

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Tulane chapter.

Name: Greg Brousse

Year: Junior (Class of 2016)

Major: Legal Studies in Business

Hometown: Metairie, LA

What are you involved in at Tulane? I’m a member of the Conduct Peer Advisory Committee, the Honor Board, and I’m a TA for a Management Communications class in the Business School.

What are you looking forward to about the Spring semester now that Mardi Gras is over? Warm weather and seersucker for all.

Favorite New Orleans tradition? It might be a little stereotypical, but I love Mardi Gras balls! Nothing is more fun than putting on a tux and getting to party with quasi-royalty.

Favorite Nola restaurant? There’s way too many to pick so I’ll list a few: Commander’s Palace, Domenica, Clancy’s, Zea’s and of course, Popeyes.

Favorite New Orleans spot? I’m definitely going to have to go with City Park. Not much beats getting beignets from Morning Call in the park before taking a walk around the lagoon.

Dream job? I would definitely want to be a Federal Judge.

What is one thing on your bucket list? I know it’s more than one; but I’ll go with graduating at the top of my class from Harvard Law, becoming a partner in a law firm by the time I’m 30, and finally mastering the bend and snap. (Yes, I did just use the plot of Legally Blonde).