Spring break is just around the corner for us at Tulane, and it’s been a long time coming. For those of us lucky enough to be heading to an insta-worthy destination, it feels about time to spruce up our wardrobes. Even if you’re only heading home to your bed and a Netflix binge, when it’s time to return to Nola after break it will be sunny and beautiful festival season. Treat yourself!
- Anthropologie: the hotbed of all things cutesy and boho-chic, Anthro has adorable spring styles for days. Whether you’re looking for funky jeans, a breezy sundress, or simple tee shirts, you’ll find it here. Anthropologie tends to be a bit of a splurge, so try browsing the sale section first to score some less expensive pieces! Or find one or two items you love that can be worn with a bunch of different outfits to really get your money’s worth.
- Amazon: Not exactly what most people think of when they think of clothes shopping, but Amazon has some awesome brands and cute things! Especially if you’re in a time crunch before break starts, Amazon prime is a lifesaver. Pro Tip: know what you’re looking for and search with purpose, because the sheer amount of product on Amazon can be overwhelming. If you know exactly what you’re looking for, it will be easier to narrow down the options.
- Zappos: It has everything, is super well organized, and also has a good sale section! Zappos is perfect for perusing specific brands you love, all in one place. Anything you could possibly need is on Zappos, so you’ll be able to find a wide range of spring-break worthy outfits. The large range of brands also means there is a good range of prices on the items you may want, so you can splurge on one thing and save on another.
- 6pm: This is the holy grail of discount sites for all of your favorite brands. It is a great place if you just want to browse, especially for a classic and less trendy option that doesn’t have to be from a designer’s most recent collection. It also has an awesome variety of brands, usually similar to those found at mainstream department stores, so you’ll recognize names that you love.
- Saks Off Fifth: Another awesome discount website, Saks Off Fifth is ideal for finding high end brands on sale. If you want to find something you love, but always balk at paying full price for, this is the perfect site. Similar to Amazon and Zappos, Saks Off Fifth also has a wide variety for shopping. Clothes, shoes, jewelry, sunglasses, hats, and more mean you can order a full outfit from here!
With spring break around the corner, many of us are excited for a change of pace. We all need some time off from classes, midterms, and extracurricular commitments. Online shopping is the perfect way to get in the spring break mood and buy some cute new outfits to show off on vacation! The best part is, spring in New Orleans is festival season, so you’ll get plenty of mileage out of whatever cute styles you order.