This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Tulane chapter.

Maybe you haven’t had time to catch up with Chris Harrison with the never-ending workload college brings. Here is a recap of the Bachelor in Paradise finale, broken down by couple. There were many twists in turns. If you want a fuller recap, go to abc.com for details.

Olivia and John

Olivia and John decided to leave the show and see where their relationship went in the real world. They were not ready to get engaged. Unfortunately for them, things ended soon after. 

Chris and Krystal

Chris and Krystal left paradise engaged after going through with the fantasy suite. They still seem very happy. For more photos visit @coachkrystal_ and @chrisrandone on Instagram. 

Jordan and Jenna

After Jenna getting cold feet, Jordan was able to calm her nerves. They left an engaged couple after the fantasy suite. They are still together. Follow @jennacooperfit and @jordan_kimball for more details on their relationship.

Kamil and Annaliese

Kamil and Annaliese decided they were not ready for marriage. They continue to date after the show, only for Kamil to end things on “After the Final Rose”.

Kevin and Astrid

Kevin and Astrid broke up after Kevin couldn’t commit to the fantasy suite. However, since the show ended, they have rekindled their relationship, and Kevin is rebuilding trust with Astrid. They expressed their love on” After the Final Rose”. check out @astridloch and @kevin.c.wendt on Instagram for some adorable couple photos.