6 Websites to Distract Yourself When Avoiding Studying

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Tulane chapter.

Everyone needs a study break

1. Wimp

It features a new video every day and has archives dating back years of funny and uplifting moments captured on video- also amazing lectures, home videos and viral videos that are so random and so amazing.

2. Brit & Co.

A personal favorite, think laurenconrad.com but there is a shop aspect to it where all of your decorating, baking, and blogging dreams can come true. The web design is also just on point.

3. Sanger

It’s a pug licking your screen. I don’t understand how you could not spend an hour on this website.

4. Make me babies

Throw back to middle school when I was low key convinced that this website meant me and Zac Efron might actually make a baby one day.

5. YouTube

Literally everything you could ever want to know and learn more about is on YouTube. Personally, I could spend hours just watching British people talk about makeup or chefs make gourmet cupcakes. While that may not be everyone’s thing but YouTube has something for everyone.

6. Buzzfeed

Yes. You do need to take that quiz on what type of cheese are you because HOW ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO PASS YOUR CALC MIDTERM IF YOU DON’T KNOW THIS EXACT SECOND WHAT KIND OF CHEESE YOU ARE. I digress. You get the point.

Her Campus Tulane