Wellness > Sex + Relationships

5 Pieces of Eye candy at The 2018 Winter Olympics

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Tulane chapter.

For those of you more interested in finding your next husband on TV than discovering who will take home gold in curling, I have compiled a comprehensive list of the top five men to look out for in Pyeongchang. With almost ten more days remaining in this year’s Olympic games, there is still plenty of time to spot these beautiful men on TV.

Alex Pietrangelo – @alexpetro27

Alex Pietrangelo is representing Canada in ice hockey this winter. Born January 18th, 1990, at 28 years of age Pietrangelo currently plays in the National Hockey League (NHL). As team captain of the St. Louis Blues, Pietrangelo has a lot of experience under his belt. Previously winning a gold medal at the 2104 Olympics, Pietrangelo is a strong competitor. Unfortunately, Pietrangelo isn’t single; he married Jayne Cox in 2016.

Hayden Smith – @haydentsmith

Hayden Smith, a bobsledder for Australia was born March 28, 1992; he is currently 25 years of age. With a background in rugby, Smith is a quick learner, taking up bobsledding in 2015. Apart from being an Olympian, Smith is a business owner. He founded a swimwear company called Banana Hammock in 2014.

Javier Fernandez – @javierfernandezskater

Javier Fernandez was Born April 15, 1991, in Madrid Spain. Today, he represents Spain in Figure Skating. At 27 years of age, Fernandez is a two-time world champion; this is his third consecutive winter Olympics competing. Fernandez intends to be a coach once retiring from competition.

Chas Guldemond – @chasguldemond

Chas Guldemond, born on April 22, 1987, Guldemond represents the United States snowboarding team at 31 years of age. After moving to Lake Tahoe in 2006 to seriously consider a career in snowboarding, Guldemond finished in 15th place at the Sochi Olympics in 2014. Don’t let his looks deceive you, Chas Guldemond is the oldest person on the US slopestyle team.

Adam Rippon – @adaripp

Last but not least, born November 11 in 1989, is representing team USA in figure skating. At 29 years of age, Rippon is the first openly gay athlete to qualify for the winter Olympics despite winning fourth place at nationals. Check out Rippon’s Instagram to see some glistening abs.