5 Hairstyles That Will Inspire You to Cut Your Hair

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Tulane chapter.

Ahhhhh it’s spring. The flowers are blooming, the skys are opening up and so are our pools! As the weather starts to get a little warmer, your hair may be feeling the heat. If you are constantly throwing your sweaty hair in a ponytail by the end of the day, maybe it’s time for a haircut. If you’re not a haircut junkie you may need a little push to commit the ever-so popular spring ‘chop’. Here are 5 beautiful hairstyles to inspire you to make the cut:

1. Shoulder Length Waves

This style is so cute, managable and if you need a little guidance on how to replicate her waves you can watch her tutorial on here on laurenconrad.com

2. Piecey Bob

Alittle shorter than LC’s cut, this haircut looks easy to manage, super touchable and textured, and it screams spring. To get her look move your part a little further to one side than you normally would. Let the natural waves and textures of your layers do the rest.

3. Soft Waves with Fringe

To play up your short look a little more add a soft fringe/bang to finish off this innocent and cute spring look. When asking for your fringe make sure they don’t cut it too thick and leave the pieces a little longer than they would be if it was a full fringe look.

4. Blonde Pixie Cut

This cut is best for girls with thinner hair. The cut will lay and dry flatter and make for the perfect no fuss hairstyle. Release your inner parisian!

5. Thick mid length waves

This cut is best for girls with thicker hair. Just ask your stylist to give you a slight face frame during your cut to acheieve the structure layering effect of the waves like Elizabeth Olson. Click here learn how to flat iron your hair to get these large waves.

cover pic Pic1 Pic 2 Pic3 Pic4 Pic5

Her Campus Tulane