burgess milner OYYE4g I5ZQ unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
burgess milner OYYE4g I5ZQ unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

5 Days 5 Ways: Styling A White T-Shirt

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Tulane chapter.

5 DAYS 5 WAYS ~ STYLING A WHITE T-SHIRT

First rule of business: The perfect white t-shirt

My pick? Brandy Melville, easy, cheap, COMFY, done. I’m sold.

MONDAY: Layered Necklaces 

If you’re like me, diamonds might be a bit of a stretch but never the less jewelry certainly is a girl’s best friend. Play up your favorite white t-shirt with layered necklaces. Layer some of your favorite pieces individually or throw on a pre-layered necklace. Go crazy and mix and match tones and colors. Your plain basic t-shirt will provide the perfect “canvas” to play experiment with chunky jewels or delicate charms. 

TUESDAY: Scarves

Need a quick way to accessorize and jazz up your outfit? Add a scarf! Scarves come in every pattern imaginable so you really can’t go wrong. Customize your T-shirt outfit by choosing a chunky knit infinity scarf or throw on a light floral square scarf. Your options are endless.

WEDNESDAY: Leather Jacket

It’s Wednesday and you’re tired and all schooled-out but hopeful that the rest of the week will fly by. Head over to happy hour with your girlfriends and throw on a plain leather jacket. Easy as that. No need to change out of the t-shirt you wore during the day; leather jackets (or any jacket for that matter) will take your outfit to a more sophisticated, fashionable level. Off to happy hour you go!

THURSDAY: Overalls

Overalls. The trend everyone secretly loves and wishes they could pull off. Guess what? You totally can. Long overalls, short overalls. Denim or cotton. There is even such a thing as an over all dress! Throw on a pair and look together and stylish in seconds. Does it really get any better than that? 

FRIDAY: Flannel

I don’t know about you but I am all for Flannel Friday. Everyone looks good in a flannel; it’s scientifically proven, no? Layer your favorite flannel over your white t-shirt, Toss your hair in a messy bun, slip on some ripped jeans and get your Friday on. The weekend is calling! 

picture source picture source picture source picture source  picture source picture source

Her Campus Tulane